Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Certified F. Chaser


Today, my trainer added a few new pieces of training equipment to our track/field workout. I am always curious when he introduces new apparatus to us (which is often) because you just never know how he is going to use it.

Therefore, you can imagine the look on my face when he ushered me to the field with a set of yellow frisbees. He sent one out into the field and told me to chase it. The frisbee caught air and went immediately into several different directions. The drill had several goals. One of these was to keep developing my change of direction response time.

I love fun drills, and the frisbees definitely hit the mark. I hope I get the opportunity to chase them more often John (hint, hint)..

No comments: