Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Thursday, June 25, 2009

We Ain't Got

I know enough about long distance air travel to prepare for the cool temperature coach cabin. I bring a jacket and a pair of warm socks. Then, I make sure to hit up the stewardess for a blanket.

Today in keeping with my routine, I politely ask the US Airways stewardess for a cover. She replies with an air of disappointment, "we don't have any."

Has the recession really caused the airlines to cut back on that share-all blanket??

Once the flight was underway, an announcement came over the loud speaker. "Ladies and Gentlemen, for $7 you can purchase a comfort package. It includes a pillow and blanket."

They don't have any blankets. However if you want to pass a little cash, US Airways find you a blanket and a pillow!

No comments: