Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Monday, March 9, 2009

Connect This Buddy!


Stilettos, Seven jeans and a vintage, Mad t-shirt rounded out my outfit on Saturday night. Things were looking fabulous for my appearance at a house party.

As expected, lots of people from my gym were in attendance. The music was solid. All White Bricks by Gucci Mane and Soldier Boy’s Turn My Swag On received a rotation. The grill was fired up, and there were lots of dominoes to be played.

All of a sudden someone appeared with a Connect Four and placed it on the table. Before I knew it, I was engaged in heated competition with several guys from the gym. The circle of onlookers grew, and the moments were tense. I am pleased to report that I took home the championship title in a few rounds. Unfortunately, I was smashed unknowingly in the final round. Fatality!

I now have a new zeal for the game. If you find yourself in my area with a spare Connect Four, let me know. I am always up for the challenge….

No comments: