Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Thursday, March 12, 2009

You Can’t Stop Jadakiss-At Least That’s What He Said


When I am handling the “administrative” portion of my life, it is pretty much a given that I am completing my duties with background music. Chubbie Baby’s Superstar Status, Jeezy’s Circulate, DJ Khaled’s Go Hard and Playaz Circle’s Look What I Got can give me motivation to get pretty much anything done.

After hearing a song 500 times, you always want to put something new in the rotation, and today I am proud to bring a new single into my play list. Let’s give a hand for Jadakiss and Can’t Stop Me.

It has all the beat and refrain to lead you to move mountains. Or, in my case, get over the hurdles at the track with correct speed, timing, ease and form.

Yeah, it all goes back to soccer, club kids.

My only point of contention is that the song is too short. If anyone comes across Kiss, let him know its hard to get through a high rep set before the song is over-add another verse!

No comments: