Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thursday in The Blue Room


Four months ago, I put the call out to several studios. I needed to find a temporary recording location for my international radio show-Eat Soccer. It so happens that I received a number of responses--and when I decided to switch to an intown Atlanta location, The Blue Room Recording Studio was the perfect choice. Fortunately, Bill worked me in Thursday morning and it was a quick and easy session. We even used his iPhone for the telephone interview with football freestyler, Ecobol. Technology is fabulous--

Now, if only I can record my entire show in their studios via skype...It is a thought!

Check out the Blue Room Studio recording of Eat Soccer radio on the audio player above.

No comments: