Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Perspective of Red Bull Cruisin in Atlanta



When I received the opportunity to cruise the city in the Red Bull Cruiser with the Wingers & crew, I didn't hesitate to seize the opportunity. I will be the first to admit that when I rolled around to Hotel Palomar on Friday, I was a little surprised. I was a little green to assume a wrapped PT Cruiser would be waiting in the wings....

The Red Bull Cruiser was hot off of the 3,000+ mile trek from Santa Monica, and fully tricked out to give me a one-of-a-kind tour of the city.

All fridges were packed with Red Bull product. The Wingers were in full spirit. The promo freestyle footballers were ready to perform at every stop along our 5 hour journey, and I received a front row seat to it all.

I had the opportunity to catch up with a fixture in the Atlanta Soccer Community and "Urban Soccer Mom" Jill Robbins at two Soccer In The Street exhibitions where the Red Bull promo freestylers showcased their best tricks.

And...all of this soccer activity was to the backdrop of a concert volume, iTune playlist of UGK, Jay Z, Gucci Mane and Trick Daddy. It was definitely my speed!

No comments: