Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Footvolley.Rio.Bikini on Kickstarter

For the last month or so, I have been working on generating new content for my website and preparing for some upcoming international trips.

I have footvolley on my mind as there is an upcoming competition in May. To prepare for this, I will be heading to Rio for some fast paced, no nonsense training. Would you like to join me on the adventure? Well, here is your opportunity!

We are producing a web doc about this upcoming training stint called Footvolley.Rio.Bikini. It will chronicle my life training and playing against some of the best footvolley players in the world. I am excited about the training and about shooting the project. Ironically, the company that I am using to shoot the project is a native Brazilian who is a graduate of SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design). Isn't the world small?

Moreover, the people over at Kickstarter liked the project so much that they have added it on the site. The goal is to raise $1,000 to kickstart the 1st episode of the project AND I am offering some cool prizes. You should definitely check it out. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/qiana/discover-a-brazilian-adventure-footvolleyriobik

No comments: