Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Friday, March 19, 2010

Talk Your Dream Up!

During a recent visit with students at Pine Ridge Elementary, I talked to them about how you can literally make your dreams happen from the neck up. I know it sounds a bit strange. However, if you want to get a little more clarification, read my post from yesterday.

Today, we are on the final point in my recipe for dreams. I saved it until today because I had the opportunity to spend 36 whole seconds talking about on a PSA for an ultra cool, nonprofit organization called Get Out The Box .

Get Out The Box is a New Jersey based non-profit organization that is dedicated to educating and mentoring at-risk youth in low income communities. Naeem Calloway and his team are serious when it comes to showing youth the big, wide world outside of their neighborhoods. Do your part to learn more about and join the Youth Movement.

Therefore, it only made sense for me to pitch in a little time to share with their viewers the power of talking about your dream. Enjoy!

No comments: