Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Monday, April 19, 2010

Gringa Vs. Local: Walking A Fine Line


I know you want to travel everywhere with me in Barranquilla. However, I can’t make any promises on the images that you are gonna get.

I really try my best to blend in with the crowd when I travel. I do this for a couple of reasons. I train and travel in areas that are not frequented by tourists. Why call undue attention to myself?

I will admit that here are some obvious things that I do or wear that make me stand out like a sore thumb. (I will discuss those challenges in later entries) However, I try to keep those to a minimum.

Fortunately, I will not be short on commentary on the city with some of the hottest sand that my feet have encountered. Stay tuned to learn more about my latest South American adventure.

No comments: