Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Not For Tourists: Roadside Burgers


The people I meet probably know more about me than those of you reading this blog entry. I think it’s because everything is so new (aka Me) and there’s an ongoing question and answer conversation.

For example, did you know that I do not eat eggs or cheese (except for on pizza), I don’t drink milk, but I love ice cream? If you don’t, my trainer does.

This evening we were continuing a discussion about me not eating beef or pork and comparing the costs of hot dogs and hamburgers in our respective countries. In the middle of our conversation, my trainer told me that under no circumstances does he eat a hamburger from a street vendor. (Now when a local tells you they don’t do something, this is when you need to put on your thinking cap and get a pen to take notes.)
It seems that those roadside hamburgers are more than likely not beef. Let’s try donkey or horse meat. Sounds tasty, right?

No comments: