Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesdays' Wisdom


As we continue the countdown to Rio 120, I had an epiphany during lunch today with the pictured "Boss Lady" & TCW (Tech Wiz Crew). It occurred to me, as word is spreading about my upcoming adventure to play futebol in Rio, that the last two Wednesdays have been a hot day for excellent advice to come my way. I am a firm believer in everything happening for a reason so I am gonna pass on some of this insight to you. Perhaps in some way, you can make it applicable to your life.


1. Take the good Lord with you!

2. Everything will get done before you leave because you have to get it done.

3. Don't get down there and start gunnin' out the gate. Ease yourself into the system.

4. It is time to get focused. You can drink and smoke after your career is over. (fyi-if you don't drink or smoke like myself, feel free to place the vice of your choosing in this statement.)

5. Take care of your body. That's how people like Jerry Rice are able to still play til they are 40.
6. Do your thing and make us proud.
7. Have Fun!

8. Be Sweet!


In closing, I want to alert everyone to a small "pet" project that I have been working on. As you know me, I like sports. I am particularly a fan of football. With this being said, this is your hint ladies and gents (and babies-cause word on the street is there is a 4 month old that can read...). I, like Barack Obama (Pres. Hopeful) and Barack O'Drama (Gangsta Grillz), have an Exclusive!!! Stay Posted cause this one is gonna be pretty hot....You know I can't take a hiatus from the "A" without passing some unexpected info your way...(keep your fingers crossed..)



No comments: