Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Angel Award Recognition: Jersey City


The ATC (American Tourist Club) can prove to be beneficial to those of us outside the circle, if you know the code. I hope that I have adhered to those guidelines (on this blog) while still providing my readers with a various tidbits of insight from its members.

My short life has taught me that you just never know who you may need one day. On Thursday, this was case. Although Sprint keeps sending me texts repeatedly telling me that I can call the US using a special number, this is not the case. Also, I couldn’t understand the automated operator when I attempted several calls to the US as well. I was in a tight bind. Fortunately, I remembered that an ATC member was residing on my floor.

I knocked on his door. He happily greeted me, and if he could help me operate my Claro phone. This gentleman had met me only 24 hours ago, but because of the unspoken American code, he extended his assistance.

I do not want to reveal the identity of this traveler, but any other ATC members that read this blog and know a travel veteran from Jersey City, let him know that he will be hearing from me very soon. I tried to stop by to return the favor, but I never could seem to catch up with him. Of course, the ATC is constantly moving—who stays in their apartment when they are on vacation in Rio de Janeiro.

Thursday, April 17th: My Angel Award goes to Jersey City. I have attached an image of White Manor Diner for your viewing pleasure. Thank you so much!

No comments: