Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Stay Moving




I know the posts have been slow lately. Last Friday, I received the news that I had to move from my Copacabana location. On Sunday, my bags and I moved quickly to Flamengo Beach. Upon arrival there, I was notified that I would need to temporarily stay (for the holiday) in Castelo das Pedras. Yesterday, I relocated (hopefully for the remainder of my stay) to a previous residence in Leblon. I stay moving! Until I can get situated and start writing about all of my activities, I have included a few pics from the places that I have been. The favella pics are representative of my time in Castelo. I made a conscious decision that I was not going to take pictures of the area (out of general respect--will explain in upcoming post). The last picture is of Barra Tijuca. On Tuesday, I had the opportunity to train at Barra Tijuca. It is a new development that is absolutely gorgeous! If you plan on coming to Rio, but you don´t want the hassel of Copacabana, I would suggest staying in this area. It looks like a newer Ipanema (in my humble opinion). Okay--enjoy!

No comments: