Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Friday, February 27, 2009

Is Your Dealership This Great?


I was surprised to see a check engine light when I was driving to my training session last week. As instructed by my uncle, I opened my glove compartment and began searching the car manual for some direction. Gas cap tightened-check. Gas in car-for the most part-check. The last instruction was to head to the dealership, and two days later, I drove into my local dealership-Sandy Springs Toyota.

After a rigorous evaluation, it is discovered that my car (otherwise known to my inner circle as "Black Boyfriend" (because he takes me everywhere with ease, style and dependability)) needed a $385 gasket replacement. What! We have only been with each other for less than 3 years. Who knew Black Boyfriend was ill?

I went home to vigorously search online for some guidance. I couldn't understand how something so big could go awry so soon. Well, armed with a little information, I called my dealership to explain that my part was covered under another warranty (60month). The Service Department Head explained that this was not the case, but after careful review of my customer support had decided to do a FREE out of warranty replacement! Absolutely Fantabulous-I know but this is only the first part.

When I dropped off my car this morning, I came prepared for 3 hours of reading. However, my service guy came to notify me that my car was done after 70 minutes because he didn't want me to sit and wait for 3 hours.

These guys are amazing! Can you say that about your dealership? If not, head on over to Sandy Springs Toyota. These guys will take great care of you!!

No comments: