Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Show Must Go On...


The Show Must Go On…

Hey Everybody. I know that my blog has been a slight standstill lately. Please accept my apologies.
As I mentioned a few entries ago, my wireless is not working on my laptop. I tried to troubleshoot the matter, but it did not fix the problem. Actually, it seems to be a symptom of an even bigger problem (more than likely spyware L). My laptop is currently in limbo because I have the disk to do a reinstallation on the laptop, but I will lose all of my Microsoft programs because I do not have that disk…

I have made a decision to keep creating the newsletter for the kids (Hello from Rio), my blog entries and email content on my laptop, until I can get my hands on another MS software disk. I will be uploading several days of entries during the course of the upcoming weeks. Please keep checking the blog because I am dedicated to providing you with the inside scoop of my adventures!

P.S. I will add the entries and load the pictures as soon as I can a day or two afterwards…

No comments: