Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Do You Read What They Write?



























One day a reporter may ask me, "Do you read the articles that they write about you?" I will have to admit that I do--or did--because I just finished reading the cover story for this week's Creative Loafing Charlotte article about my journey into a life filled with workout clothes, trainers (some pretty hot) and soccer balls..In case you want to check it out. Here is the link. Enjoy!

http://charlotte.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/south_by_south_america/Content?oid=487805

2 comments:

OldBoston said...

Enjoyed the article. I enjoy reading my press clippings as well. When do you plan to return to HTown?

Admin said...

Get all the soccer updates at Soccer Highlights & Cristiano Ronaldo & Football Torrent