Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Friday, December 12, 2008

WE'VE BEEN SET UP!!


Although I can't go into the details, I participated in, what was supposed to be a professional and amicable business meeting on yesterday. This meeting took place in my residence. For a brief time, the meeting participants were dispersed in different areas of my condo and a nearby area. All of a sudden, I hear someone repeatedly scream, "We've been set-up! We have been set-up!"

At this point, do the ATF, FBI or CIA knock down the doors, remaining walls and drop in from the ceiling? Fortunately, the answer is No. However, this announcement SOUNDED like a narcotics deal gone wrong...

It was truly a scene to behold--almost incredulous if you will...this outburst definitely deserves a blog post and a carefully chosen image..Enjoy!

No comments: