Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Monday, December 22, 2008

Unicyclists Unite!


What is something that people would be surprised to know about you? I was in the midst of conversation with a guy yesterday. He was giving me an overview of his top gifts of Christmas past.

As he ran down the list, one gift in particular stood out like a sore thumb. It was a unicycle. I must admit, as he ran through all the details of how he was introduced to this mode of transportation and the finer points of unicycling, I was still stuck on the fact this guy was a unicyclist.

I do tend to surround myself with a colorful cast. Therefore, I shouldn't be surprised at this little known fact about this guy. I pondered how many people, outside of the kids on his block in the BK, knew they worked alongside a passionate unicyclist....

Today-I want to salute and unite all unicyclists. If you are not utilizing this talent in some form of the traveling entertainment business, please don't keep this skill hidden from the rest of us. Bring that one-wheeled apparatus out and show the world a few tricks!

No comments: