Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Saturday, May 31, 2008

NFT: The Good Life-Fashionistas



Ever since I had money in my pocket and a hand full of fashion sense, I have always brought home a souvenir from every city that I have visited. My souvenir is always a nice addition to the wardrobe. If you are like me and you want to pick up a few Brazilian souvenirs to commemorate your trip, ask the bus or taxi driver to point you in the direction of Shopping Leblon. In this multi-level mall, you will find lots of fabulous and unique stores. There is only one misstep. It is the Tommy Hilfiger store (the merchandising choices were shocking).

After you finish procuring enough fashion finds to stuff your luggage bag, head check out the fabulous city view from the food court, check out the hugely popular bookstore or catch your favorite movie. Shopping Leblon has it all!

No comments: