Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Saturday, May 31, 2008

NFT: The Good Life-Not Everywhere You Want to Be..


Yogoberry seems to be the new “it” place to be. It was featured several times in MTV’s reality show The Hills. Yogoberry is a yogurt shop where you can put all sorts of toppings on your different, fruit flavored yogurt. I have not ever tried Yogoberry’s product offering, but I happened to pass a location while in Ipanema the other day. Here was my chance for a little nostalgic taste of “LA it.”

Unknown to me, the taste wasn’t going to happen on this particular day. Yogoberry in Ipanema does not accept Visa! I didn’t have any cash on me so we were at an impasse, and I haven’t gone back. Visa card members it is not where you want to be, but if you have some cash….you might just taste something worth talking about…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey kiddo. Glad to see your posting again. I was getting worried after 3 weeks! Can you show us links to the places on Google Maps your talking about and maybe integrate that in your blog?

Example. http://tinyurl.com/52w8ky
(I hope this is the right spot)

Les