Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Friday, May 9, 2008

Nice To See You Today!


I received a text message at 7:50 a.m. notifying me that our training time would be an hour earlier. The professional men´s team, Sport Club do Recife, would be using our training location to prepare for their championship match against Botafogo on Saturday.

Now, I had just watched these guys play on television a few days ago. I was pretty intrigued that I might get an upclose opportunity to watch these guys practice.

Fast forward to 3:55 p.m. I am playing defense in our scrimmage, and there is a line of guys leaning on the wall surrounding the field. Who are these guys? They are the jogadors for Sport Club do Recife!!

We quickly wrap up our scrimmage, and watch the guys take the field. There are camera truck(s), reporters and photographers. I get the opportunity to watch them warm-up, stretch and run through passing and possession drills.

I want to send out a good game wish to each and every player for Sport Club do Recife. It was nice to see you today!



No comments: