Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Saturday, February 9, 2008

American Culture in Rio: You May Win A Prize!


Let’s take a moment to see if you can guess what American favorites I still get to see in Rio:

Although the streets of Copacabana are confusing, when I see this restaurant I know that I am a few steps from my temporary residence with Pamella and Marciella. Is it?

a. McDonalds
b. KFC
c. Dominoes Pizza

I was sitting in a pizza restaurant this evening with Pamella, and I laughed when I saw the participants’ antics on this reality show. Is it?

a. Real World Brazil
b. Big Brother Brazil
c. Amazing Race Brazil

Every time Pam’s phone rings, these artists get a check. Is it?
a. Bow Wow and R. Kelly for I’m a Flirt
b. Akon and Young Jeezy for Soul Survivor
c. Beyonce and Jay Z for Upgrade You

Email me at qianamartin@hotmail.com with your answers. The 1st person
to get all three correct answers to me will get a small trinket from Brasil!

P.S. I will tell you that I ordered some maracuja juice yesterday (a type of fruit unique to Brazil) from the pictured McDonald's location above. Could be a hint or not?!

No comments: