Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Sunday, February 24, 2008

And the Life Saver Award Goes To....


Ultimately, the award recipient is my mama. I know alot of people, but hands down, she is one of the smartest people that I know. When I was frantically putting the remaining items in my bag for my flight to Rio, my mama was digging in some bags that she had brought with her and handing me things. I kept saying that I really didn´t have any room, but she was adamant. A face cloth here, a hand towel there and some Theraflu tablets are just a few of the items that she assured me could fit in my bag.

For the record, I have used almost all of the things that she handed me that day. Most importantly, I just took two of the Theraflu tablets. My quick recovery had a slight set-back during and after training today. So between the soup I had for dinner (Thanks Nubia), the Theraflu tablets and a few minutes of watching the Cleveland Cavs versus Washington Wizards game on ESPN Brasil, I should be healthy and ready to get up at 7:30 a.m. for training tomorrow.

P.S. Image to load soon!

No comments: