Maximize Peak Performance

Eat Soccer! News Page

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Blogging From Leblon


Hey-I know many of you were wondering if I had fallen off of the map. No phone calls via Skype (some of you never answered...), emails were minimal and blog entries were at a standstill. Well, I can´t seem to pick up a wireless signal while I am staying in Leblon so I had to retype all of my daily blog entries, once I had time and felt up to it (today), on the main computer here in the apartment. My apologies for those who have been worried..I will load the pictures for each entry as soon as I get a chance. The pictures are usually my favorite part.

Also, I want to shout-out one of my favorite people (an extra hot editor of Creative Loafing Charlotte), Carlton. He did something this week on the low and perhaps, by some stroke of chance, had not told me yet. Fortunately, I have eyes and ears all over the planet and I received an email from Dallas, TX with a link to this article that he penned for me on Creative Loafing Charlotte´s Blog.

Carlton: "Thanks Honey! Let´s Do Lunch. Have Your People Call My People!"

Enjoy everybody!

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/theclog/tag/qiana-martin/

1 comment:

Nakiba Williams said...

I promise I will answer! Morena, desculpame!